Monday, January 15, 2007

Winter Wonderland


I know, I know. I promised to write but suddenly our room has become the new cool place to party and I'm hardly finding enough time to sleep without interuption let alone write. But luckily class has been cancelled today and all our visitors are still asleep on the floor. At about 2 last night, after trying to fall asleep to the not-so-subtle background noise of screams of frustration, and cocky boasting, all brought on by mario kart which is situated within ten feet of where my head was snuggled on my bed, I finally complained and kicked them out of the room. Oh the joys of communal living.

Oh and then, I got a very cheery call from someone from Ambassadors at 8am this morning telling me that though classes had been cancelled and there was still ice everywhere I still had to give a tour of the campus and oh-by-the-way it been moved up four hours. Damn. I was not pleased. But I got up anyway and climbed over our guests to get to my closet for some clothes and went to breakfast.

I live a wonderful life.

No comments:

Post a Comment