Friday, December 28, 2007

Resolved


So I'm spending the rest of my holidays with friends and the boy.



It's a new year soon and hopefully a new party in a new place and job.


In just over a week, I will be pulling out my roots and re potting myself in Georgia.




Because of such I'm breaking the tradition of not making resolutions.


In this new year, I want to...




Eat healthier.


I'm not a wanna be health nut. I still plan on eating ice cream every time I feel like it. I am still of the opinion that I can justify anything. Ice cream does have calcium after all. But I also realise that eating nothing all day except six oranges and half a bag of chips is not all that helpful.




Smile more.


I'm told I have a beautiful smile. Although I'm still doubtful that there is little about it that is all that special except that I tend to pull it out more than most. This past year has been kind of rough for multiple reasons and my smile hasn't been out as often as it use to. There's always a bright side. I believe in the power of a smile and a kind word. I can change the world with just that.




Keep in touch.


I have this horrible habit of letting good friends fall by the wayside. If they don't keep track of me, I don't find the time to keep track of them. The one promise I break the most is the one where I promise to keep in touch. Lost friendships because of lack of effort hurt the most. I'm not going to give up on people anymore.




Love more.

'Nuff Said.



No comments:

Post a Comment