Monday, October 12, 2009

Just what I needed... from a tree.

My favorite book as a child was The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein. I still love the concept. If I had a magic tree in my back yard I would want it to not giving me anything I wanted but just exactly what I needed.


This tree just hands out the just the thing I need at the exact time I need it. Think of the sorting hat at the end Harry Potter Order of the Pheonix. Maybe I should call it just-in-the-nick-of-time tree. I could ask for money which is the most popular answer by far. But money only gets you so far. My tree can dole out answers to my fears just by the pure driving need. Getting what you want every time isn't always best but if you can get what you need you'll always be fine.

I could use a little tree insight for my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment