Monday, July 4, 2011

Space out


So much for my writing at least once a month resolution. I missed a month. Oh well, I've been super busy.
I'm finally settled in at my new place. I got a new comforter and sheets to celebrate my new space. It's amazing what having your own space does for your sanity. Even if I've been so busy I really haven't been here more than to sleep and shower.
I guess there are worse problems to have. I don't do well with boredom.
I feel lighter now. But that might be because I had my first day off yesterday in four weeks. You really appreciate not having anything you HAVE to do for once after a couple of weeks of obligation.

I don't know if I'm being fair to everyone in my life right now. But I'm trying to.
I'm being chased by like three guys now. I hear the way to do it is to just not get caught. lol
I go hang out with M once a week which seems to make him happy. And me. I miss him but I'm still not ready to go back. I'm not sure I ever will.
Gentleman from work is super sweet. Apparently he's had his eye on me for a while. I was completely clueless. I thought he came for beers - not to see me. Not sure how to deal with that. But he does brighten my day every time I see him.
Dancer is completely self absorbed - or at least it seemed that way when I let him take me out on Friday to the county fair. I met him out dancing. He is amazing to dance with - I kinda just want to keep him around to dance with me. He's a football coach and plays the part with all this talk of winning me a stuffed animal at the fair. (He never even tried, though) Sounds like all talk, to me. Maybe I'll give him another dance.. err.. chance. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment