Saturday, October 28, 2006

One Missed Call


Striped Shirt called me.
*giggles*
Nothing is going to come of this. But it just goes to show that you don't want to mess with me.
Oh and then, I had missed a call from one of the girls at the barn, I attempted to call her back.
*ring*
*ring*
*ring*
"You have reached..."
Gah... voicemail... ok well maybe she'll get it in time.
"the voicemail box of... "
Man's voice says the name. Ok so maybe its her Dad's cell or something that she uses.
Then I register what name was said:
"Striped Shirt"
Crap!!! Disconnect! Disconnect!
whoops...
He called me back and I about died from laughing while attempting to explain to him the situation without sounding like some nervouslittlemiddleschoolerwhouseslameexcusestocallandthenhangupbeforeanyoneanswers kinda girl.
Cause that's pretty much how I feel like I sounded.

No comments:

Post a Comment