Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Grow


It's kind of depressing when no one stops to read my blog. I do have a site meter which tells me how many people I've had since I put it on. I've had 8 visits. :( I think the main problem is that I don't allow this to show on my profile for fear that my mom will find it and will start to worry about me. My mom doesn't need to worry about me anymore than she already does.
Maybe I should just suck it up and let it show and hope my mom doesn't look. Oh well...
This blog is for me really, anyway, so I guess I shouldn't even complain. But it's really nice to get feedback sometimes. Like for someone to tell me I really am being that dumb or that things aren't as bad as I make them out to be...
People need that sometimes. At least I know I do.
It helps me to grow...
I'm convinced I'm going through a sort of depression right now. Being so far away from everyone I know and feeling like a bother to everyone I am near to. It's hard.
I never thought it would be this hard. Growing up. Moving away.
College was never this bad. But I guess I didn't ever have any time to get sad.
It's like camp. Downtime is when the kids get homesick. Downtime is when they start crying for their parents, for their own bed... etc. etc. I have too much downtime and not enough motivation to find something constructive to do with all that extra time.
I've lost all interest in drawing.
Nothing is ever good on TV.
No movie will keep my interest for long.
Sigh.
Wanna know a secret?
I don't even like riding all that much right now. (*gasp*)
I'm not sure how to pull myself out of this mode. I need some feedback.
If I'm ever going to grow, I need to push through the soil so I can finally see the sunlight again.
I miss the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment