Friday, September 29, 2006

Beautiful Stanger


Did you ever become completely fascinated with an absolute stranger?

There's this guy I see all the time, that I have never said more than hello to and don't even know his name. But I'm absolutely enthralled with everything about him, almost to the point of obsession. This is not to say I'm going to start stalking him, that's ridiculous.
There really is something to this beautiful stranger. I just wonder about him and where his intrests lie.
I never saw him before this year. We've locked eyes more than is necessary of two strangers coming across one another on normal occasions. There some recognition in both of us and I swear I see some irony in his eyes as well in the moment before I realise I'm coming close to the point of staring and drop my gaze.
Maybe its just my imagination.
He draws extremely well. He has a sketch that I could just get lost in amazement for hours at a time.
He latin dances like a pro. I'm excrutiating jealous.


One day, I'm just going to walk up to him and introduce myself.
One day when I'm not self conscious ...
... when I'm courageous ...
... when I look damn good and not like I just left the barn, for once ...
... when I'm feeling a little spunky ...
... when I've convinced myself that this is not



a crush ...

No comments:

Post a Comment